So, I have the most beautiful and sweet and precious nephew ever. Once again, I am honored and excited to document a new season of his little life – and look forward to capturing many more! (He better get used to my big camera!!) He is already 4 months old and is just so handsome!! Before getting into the shoot, here are some fun facts:
* He is at the top of his class at daycare and is a big hit with all the ladies! (teachers.)
* He is wearing 6-month clothes because of his length – and will probably soon jump into 9 month! He’s going to be very tall – just like his Aunt EllieWait, nope. More like his mama and daddy!! (How am I so short?)
* He loves Pa (his great-grandfather) SO much and always smiles and “talks” to him immediately when seeing him! I’m sure that this has had much to do with Pa’s great healing from having his scary skin cancer successfully removed from his scalp recently. We are so thankful that J (and all of us) will have a healthy Pa around for a lot longer!
* He is loving watching the Olympics – especially skiing! (See the adorableness HERE on YouTube.)
* How could we forget Christmas? He had a wonderful first Christmas – it was ALL about Baby Jesus and Baby J!! That boy got so many presents!! His YaYa (grandmother) bought him a “Santa Baby” outfit for Christmas Eve. Can’t even handle it!
* He has a COUSIN coming this summer!! Natalie’s middle sister, Kellie Martin, is due this summer with a BOY!! They are sure to have lots of fun growing up together!!
OK, now onto the four-month photo shoot!! Can you believe we woke a sleeping baby to take photos?? Worth it.
Ralph Lauren + cowboy boots! This boy loves America and Texas and looking GOOD!Nat, you are such a great mommy to Baby J!! So proud of you, sister! Love you THREE so much!
Until next time,